This 6-week Olympic Weightlifting Class is programmed for athletes of ALL skill levels looking to advance their technique, strength, and knowledge in both the Snatch and Clean & Jerk.
Classes will be held on Thursdays from 6:00pm to 7:30pm and Saturdays from 10:00am to 11:30am.
We will offer two levels of membership, $150 for full participation (12 classes) or $75 for half participation (6 classes), both prices include a t-shirt.
First class and kickoff meeting is Thursday, February 14th at 6:00pm. Sign up below and complete registration via our online store.
This course will be lead and instructed by the following coaches:
- Ryan Barker (CrossFit Level 1/Level 2, USA Weightlifting, CrossFit Weightlifting)
- Jonathan Warshaw (CrossFit Level 1/USA Weightlifting)
- Hannah Borel (CrossFit Level 1/Level 2)
- Hannah Wilson (CrossFit Level 1/Level 2, USA Weightlifting, 2016 American Open 58kg)
- Leila Wolfe (CrossFit Level 1/Level 2)
- Stefan Rueda - (USAW Advanced Sports Performance, Eldoa IV Coach)
If you have any additional questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org