We have Cityside Crossfit scheduled to volunteer with us on Saturday, April 28, 2018 from 8 am – 3 pm. Please provide your final headcount by Tuesday, April 24. It is critical for our construction team to know the number of volunteers committed to help on the build site.
Additional helpful information is below:
• All volunteers are required to complete our volunteer waiver for 2018. This can be done on our website at http://www.habitatnwhc.org/ways-to-help/volunteer-waiver.html.
• Wear closed-toe shoes, rain boots, sneakers, etc. and clothes you won't mind getting dirty.
• We build rain or shine. In cases of inclement weather, please call our Volunteer Weather Line at (281) 653-8988 to confirm we will be building as scheduled.
• Water and Gatorade is provided all day. We will have cups but volunteers are welcome to bring a refillable water bottle or thermos.
• Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age to come to the construction site, and volunteers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. For safety reasons, individuals under 16 years of age are not allowed on an active construction site.
• No tools or construction experience required! We will guide you every step of the way.
Lunch is provided by volunteer groups, non-profit organizations and area businesses. We eat picnic-style so feel free to bring lawn chairs. Lunch begins around 11:30-12.
TIME: 8 am – 3 pm (Mandatory safety brief begins at 8 am)
LOCATION: 22927 Fairfax Village W. Drive, Spring, TX 77373 – Directions attached.
PARKING: When you get to Fairfax Village W. Drive, you may park in the cul-de-sac on the left. Please adhere to all parking laws.
Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to your group building homes with Habitat NWHC!
Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County
Phone: 281-477-0460 x 319